Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...and we're back . From New York , that is.... !

Well , that's not strictly true : John stayed in Dublin , catching-up with other things , and 'Junior' spent most(some?) of the time studying for his college exams . Myself and three of the girlfriends jetted off to New York for a week-long party....

...shopping.....

...mixing sport.....

...with a few bottles of cider.....

...and then going shopping again !

The 'Transportation Security Administration' branch of the ' U S Department Of Homeland Security' said 'Hello' to me as they 'borrowed' a suitcase padlock from me and 're-arranged' one of my suitcases but , apart from that and the 5-hour time difference between Ireland and New York and the 7-hour airplane journey to get there (and another seven hours to get back!) and really missing the kids , it was a brilliant holiday!

But we're back now , and the usual 'three-in-one' blog post will be published tomorrow (Wednesday May 14th) , probably a little later than usual ,as I'm still a wee bit jet-lagged . No , I tell a lie . I have sooooooo many new clothes to try-on that I just know I'm gonna be late with the post.....
;-)

Sharon.