" A wealth of information..."

"1169 And Counting is a wealth of information on our Republican past and present , and demonstrates how the Irish political landscape , like that of any nation, will never be a black and white issue..."

(From the ‘e-Thursday’ section of the ‘Business Week’ supplement of the ‘Irish Independent’ , 21st August 2008.)



IRISH BLOG AWARDS 2017 - we made it to the finalists page last year but never got to the stage :- ( 'cause not enough of ye feckers out there voted for us! So we're gonna give ya a second chance - the blog awards this year will be held on Thursday, October 5th (2017) in The Academy, Middle Abbey Street, in Dublin city centre, and we would appreciate if you could keep an eye here and give us a vote when ya can. Or else we'll get our 'Junior' to put up a pay wall and then ye will be sorry...!


Friday, January 07, 2011

SUNDAY 9th JANUARY 2011 - REPUBLICAN COMMEMORATION AND REPUBLICAN FUNDRAISER.

"....my name is O'Hanlon, I've just gone 16, my home is in Monaghan, thats where I was weaned....its nearly 2 years since I've wandered away, with the local battalion of the bold IRA, I'd read of our heros and wanted the same so I took up my part in the patriot game. And now as I lie here my body all holes, I think of those traitors who bargained with souls, and I wish that my rifle had given the same to those quislings who sold out the Patriots Game..."





The Annual Feargal Ó hAnnluain Commemoration will be held in Monaghan on Sunday 9th January 2011 ; those attending are asked to assemble at the Cathedral in Monaghan from where the parade to Latlurcan cemetery will leave at 2pm. A bus from Dublin to this Commemoration will leave from outside the Republican Sinn Féin Office in Parnell Street at 12 Noon - seats cost €10 each , 'phone (01)8729747 for further details.



....and THIS is the reason myself and six other RSF supporters and/or members will not be at the above-mentioned Commemoration on Sunday 9th January next -the Monthly Raffle , consisting of 650 tickets , will be held on that same day in a hotel on the Dublin-Kildare border.

Dáithí Ó Conaill and Seán Sabhat Commemorations last weekend , Feargal Ó hAnnluain Commemoration and the Monthly Raffle this weekend : it's a sure sign of the strength of the Republican Sinn Féin organisation when it is capable of holding high-quality events of this nature , and doing so successfully : An Phoblacht Abú!

Thanks,
Sharon.